Hello to all from Houston (Spring) Texas

SpinDoctorTX

Recycles dryer sheets
I'm looking forward to sharing information with others in this forum, as one can never learn TOO much! I retired in 2016 at 56 years old, and it is the very best decision I've ever made! Saying "goodbye" to corporate America has been awesome. :dance:

Last edited:
Congrats from someone in Spring also!!

Super- I'm in TW frequently (I used to live and work there), as well as all over Montgomery County doing my CASA work.

Welcome and hello from the other side of Houston (Sugar Land).

Thanks, Y'all! I've lived nearby all of you guys at one time or another over the past 40+ years (moved here at 14 from Sunnyvale CA, and am from Chicago originally!). :cool:

Thanks, Y'all! I've lived nearby all of you guys at one time or another over the past 40+ years (moved here at 14 from Sunnyvale CA, and am from Chicago originally!). :cool:
Chicago to California to Texas? I followed that same route - but after Texas made a few more stops.

Hmmm, lot of Texans here at E-R Forum. I wonder, is there a limit? :) Kidding, of course. Welcome aboard, SpinDoctorTX.

My dad always told me, he said, "Son, never ask a man if he's from Texas. If he is, he'll tell you. If not, well there's no need get him all embarrassed".

> I'm not from Texas
>> But I'm here now
>>> God Bless Texas

Chemical Engineering brat... We lived in a lot of stinky places and ended up in the Petro Metro on the carcinogenic coast. :)

Welcome to the forum. I am the only forum member not from Texas. They only let me hang around because I like bbq, lone star beer, cowboy boots and I occasionally spit when I talk. Did I mention I just bought a truck? :)

Hey y'all. I'm in the market to buy a side of beef (probably a quarter starting out). Do any of you have any good and reasonable sources in our greater metropolitan area? I'm in Cypress, so the closer the better. Thanks

I would guess your local H.E.B. would sell you a side of beef. :)

You have to profess a profound appreciation for brisket and look down on other forms of bbq. And, it would help if you owned a truck. :)

Wait...there are other types of bbq besides brisket?

Back
Top Bottom