Hi Everyone!

Willers

Full time employment: Posting here.
I discovered this forum at the end of last year and am thrilled to find intelligent advice and discussions, even when dealing with political issues that affect us financially. I look forward to learning from all of you!

I've been working toward FI for the last 20 years and am targeting 2017, but may go earlier. To me FI is freedom. I'm looking forward to knowing I can RE at any time (we probably could now, but would feel better with slam dunk results in FIRECalc RIP, etc...).

I'll probably be happy when I see 99%+ with very conservative estimates. We're budget trackers so we know what we're spending now, but DW is thinking she may want to increase travel so it is a bit of a WIP. We've done more traveling the last few years and have really enjoyed it.

I'll see what the calculators and my spreadsheets say once that is decided. I'm also trying to get past the thought of my portfolio value ever going down after working so hard for so long to keep it going up.

We are similar. I tend to be extra conservative, won't settle for less than 100% when it comes to personal finance and FIRE planning. Welcome to the forum.
I'll probably be happy when I see 99%+ with very conservative estimates.

I discovered this forum at the end of last year and am thrilled to find intelligent advice and discussions, even when dealing with political issues that affect us financially. I look forward to learning from all of you!

Well, "intelligent" is sometimes subject to debate, but welcome to the forum!:D

Back
Top Bottom