Hi from Tucson!

tcast5000

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi Im Tony and I just moved to Tucson to look for work about 2 months ago. Luckily I was hired by the school district here in Tucson as an educator. I am 30 years old and my goal is to retire by the time I am 45 or at least before 50. I am new to all this early retirement stuff so I appreciate all the help I can get. I want to retire early because I want to have the freedom and time to do the things that interest me the most, mainly music, martial arts and travel. Thank you for reading.

Hi Tony-

Welcome. I'm 58.5 now and have been reading this board for a few years. The most common characteristics of the ER crowd are LBYM and pay yourself first. Also, a rather dry, sometimes twisted sense of humor seems to be common.

This board is a big help in learning about a lot of things related to having a good life and getting to ER.

I'm sure others will send you links to sticky threads that have more explanation than this. I just wanted to send you a quick welcome.

A good book,, Teach and Retire Rich and pay attention to your 403b, check out 403bwise online. School 403b's , like my wife's are commonly terrible. Hope you have a good one.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Thanks for the book recommendation Yakers I will be sure to read it before I start investing.

Back
Top Bottom