Hi I am a Nubie to this forum

BOSE

Confused about dryer sheets
I am 72 yrs. old and still working full time. My DW and I live in a modest home in southern calif. We are looking at me retiring in the next 4 years. I consider myself fortunate as I have been in the same industry for 44 years. Had my own company in this industry for 10 of those years. Closed down 20 years ago took a position at age 51 with a private company and still here at 72. Advanced engineering is my forte. Took SS at 70 and now receiving RMD from company pension. Still full time and in excellent health. :dance: DW and I have paid off all debt, house in 3 years, and savings still growing. DW had major health issues past 4 years, heart valve, one bypass, whipple, and pacemaker. DW is tough and fully recovered and leading a normal life today. We will retire on SS and company pension. Life is good be happy always and don't let the circumstances take you down. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I also lurk around here and thanks to all for sharing and our company has no time for politics.

Welcome to the place! Many of us here are retired and over 70. We keep a close watch over the younger whipper snappers here! (LOL)

Welcome Bose! I retired at 60. In part, because DW has some health issues. I wanted us to have a few go-go years before go-slow kicks in. It's been a good 1.5 years so far.

We work at staying healthy. Some days are better than others, and we're happy and thankful for our many blessings.

Welcome Bose
Being healthy is what it is all about.

Are you working because you want to or feel financially compelled to punch the clock. My DH is 70 and still farming because he wants too, but if I had suffered life threatening health problems I wouldn't be too happy with his work schedule.

Welcome Bose. It is interesting to see how different people define ER. My brother happily worked until he was 78 so 72 works. :)

Back
Top Bottom