Hi, I'm a retired physicist...

PX4sc40sw

Recycles dryer sheets
from many Mega Corp./government/consulting jobs. Most of the work was fascinating. But the time came.

Not sure I'm retired into the best environment for giving up an income but if not now, when. So I'm here.
Thanks

Welcome to our board ! Now I just have to figure out the meaning of your user name. :)

Welcome. Now you can contemplate the true nature of things without peer reviews.;)

from many Mega Corp./government/consulting jobs. Most of the work was fascinating. But the time came.

Not sure I'm retired into the best environment for giving up an income but if not now, when. So I'm here.
Thanks
What do you think of The Big Bang Theory Monday's on CBS?

Thanks, bet harley will know?

Beretta Storm subcompact .40 S&W? Sweet weapon. I'm curious though, why did you think I would know? I only guessed because I was talking about it with an ex-cop friend recently who is friendly with a firearms rep. :police:

Attachments

• px4storm-subcompact1.jpg
    px4storm-subcompact1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 129
Beretta Storm subcompact .40 S&W? Sweet weapon. I'm curious though, why did you think I would know? I only guessed because I was talking about it with an ex-cop friend recently who is friendly with a firearms rep. :police:

Did I say "physicist", I should have said psychic?:cool: ESP is a specialty of mine. You got it.

Back
Top Bottom