Hi - new ER

F M All

Recycles dryer sheets
I've been lurking behind DW's moniker for about a year so thought it was about time to get legal. ER'd two weeks ago - planned, reviewed, reviewed, reviewed and confirmed before jumping - JG may be amusing but not my lifestyle!!!
Monday tomorrow, no sweat - hooray!

Welcome to the board and congratulations!

Dreamer

Good for you. Let us know what you're up to now.
Uncledrz

It is not my DH --- hope he is out doing some yard work today... :)
DH said he really is enjoying being retired.

Not Ginger, keep guessing though this could get interesting.

What am I doing:confused:?

Still getting used to the no work routine (or lack thereof).

Organising medical, dental and vision insurance - easy during COBRA but what next?  Plenty of time to decide but your inputs welcome - need to consider 3 teenagers, does it make sense to assume they will get their own coverage when (if?) they go off to college? Thinking of disaster only medical, VSP for vision (~$30/month is cheap for all our check ups and glasses/contacts), no ideas on dental.

Meeting outplacement agent tomorrow - will probably spend most of an hour explaining that I'm FI and RE and only interested in non-economic suggestions. May be amusing, may be a PIA. Who cares? I've got plenty of time and I'm not paying.

Sure - you ask me 20 questions and I'll see if I want to answer them.

DW is still thinking about what I am allowed to say to the Jenna Jameson comment!!!!

Hey F M - one piece of advice. Since you do not need the outplacement services you may be able to work a deal for them to give you a % in cash and they can keep a cut. I know people who did this. Jo Jo

Hi, FM

My DH & I are self employed so have never had great medical coverage. Always high deductables with basics for major medical. Anyway, last year we needed to change policies and I ended up getting 4 separate policies with Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Still high deductable, but we won't need to worry about changing poliicies when our girls leave the nest (17 & 19 y.o.) - they can carry on with theirs or change over to something else later. We are all in good health so that helps. I would be interested in hearing how others handled taking on health insurance after ER.

No guess as to your "secret" identity - I'm "clueless"! ::) Good luck in your ER and enjoy yourself!

Jane :)

F M All said:
I'll take the 5th on that one - 19 left

Even Greg, (AKA Apocolypse...) had the intestinal fortitude to admit he was Mr. Martha. If he could find it within himself to reveal he's sleeping with a lawyer, what on earth are you worried about disclosing? Give it up and come out of the closet keyboard. :)

REWahoo! said:
Even Greg, (AKA Apocolypse...) had the intestinal fortitude to admit he was Mr. Martha.  If he could find it within himself to reveal he's sleeping with a lawyer, what on earth are you worried about disclosing?  Give it up and come out of the closet keyboard.  :)

Hey, as I enter my second childhood aren't I allow to play a little game:confused:??

Maybe someone who has access to the IP logging can compare FMAll's IP with the IP of other posters to determine his identity. 8)

I just got the joke of your screen name - F em all!! ha ha!

My nickname for my portfolio is "F*** You money". :)

Clues, clues, we want clues!

Okay, FM writes like a European or Canadian. My vote is CalgeryGirl.

Okay, maybe not CG since F M mentioned COBRA which is native to the US.

Isn't this fun?

Plenty of clues and some good reasoning (yes, loads of attitude in my screen name) BUT, according to DW the game is played by you asking me simple questions and my giving Yes/No answers.

I think you have 18 left.

F M All said:
Not Ginger, keep guessing though this could get interesting.

Organising medical, dental and vision insurance - easy during COBRA but what next? 

So he has COBRA = US but spells "organising" with an "s." Brittish origins or bad speller?

Sheryl said:
So he has COBRA = US  but spells "organising" with an "s."  Brittish origins or bad speller?
[/quote

or even British good speller (sorry, couldn't resist)]

FM,

3. Did your DW register for her account before 10/1/2004?
4. Does your DW's screen name start with a letter from a to m?

justin said:
FM,

3.  Did your DW register for her account before 10/1/2004?
4.  Does your DW's screen name start with a letter from a to m?

3.Yes
4.Yes

Back
Top Bottom