I need a break. For good.

welldone

Confused about dryer sheets
Time to hang up the job for good 30 years, have a pension, enough money to be comfortable. Now what to do all day?

Whatever your little heart desires! Throw out the alarm and let your body and mood suggest activities for a good break.

Welcome , There is tons to do that does not involve work .Except for the first few months I've been busy !

Time to hang up the job for good 30 years, have a pension, enough money to be comfortable. Now what to do all day?

Whatever you please,
Whenever your ready,
At the speed you choose to move,
Because you've earned it.

Welcome, Welldone, great screen name for this site; or is that how you want your burger? I'll be starting ER next Tuesday, maybe we could PM each other with daily activities.

Tuesday: swimming; Wednesday: unplanned; Thursday: unplanned; Friday: baseball game; weekend: carry on as usual, do online course w*rk. The ball game is an evening one which working stiffs can get to, not exactly as I had envisioned retirement, I always imagined joining the old retirees at Wednesday afternoon games, I'll get the hang of it after a while. So will you, I'm sure.

Keep us posted.

Congratulations. I'm jealous. If you run out of things to do, you could always come over and mow my yard...:)

Can you frame out a door? Wire a light switch? Cut down a tree? hang a light fixture? Build a potting bench? Hang some storage shelves? If so, you're welcome to help me finish some of these items this week.

Well - now - first thing is to set a firm goal of doing absolutely nothing all day.

You will be amazed by the end of the day how little of nothing gets done.

Eventually you will come to the conclusion you were overthinking the problem.

And be somewhat surprised how busy doing nothing can get.

heh heh heh - welcome to retirement - oh and you will also have to learn to say no - so you don't overtax yourself. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom