Is this the place?

When I was working, I always thought employee compensation should be public among the employees. Some small companies have tried to do this. It would make things more fun:cool:.

If you are one of the top stock share holders and the company is public then anyone can see it.

What about 19 and under in that poll?

Whoever came up with the poll probably didn't think that a lot of teenagers had retirement on their mind.

But, if you wish, you can start you own poll.

Probably not but I am sure you might get a few teens into it.

Whoever came up with the poll probably didn't think that a lot of teenagers had retirement on their mind.

But, if you wish, you can start you own poll.

Welcome, ER Man. I think I'm a bit of a whippersnapper (39) and I mostly lurk, deferring to the more "experienced" members. :)

This board is probably the greatest resource on the planet for those of us who don't want to work a single day longer than we have to. :cool:

Its the best because of the members here? Seems like its very organized with an attractive GUI.

Welcome, ER Man. I think I'm a bit of a whippersnapper (39) and I mostly lurk, deferring to the more "experienced" members. :)

This board is probably the greatest resource on the planet for those of us who don't want to work a single day longer than we have to. :cool:

Don't attempt to judge the forum by the posts you read. Although only the mods know for sure, I estimate there are ~80 times as many lurkers as posters! I sometimes check out the "handles" of the "last 10 people to visit my profile," and they usually have 0 posts and next to nothing posted about themselves.

Amethyst

Well, I love what I do for a living for still would like to retire early.

Don't attempt to judge the forum by the posts you read. Although only the mods know for sure, I estimate there are ~80 times as many lurkers as posters!
You don't need to be a mod, simply click on the "Portal" link above, then scroll down the page to the list of folks on line. At the moment, I see a total of 480: 86 members and 394 [-]guests[/-] lurkers.

How many total do we have? What was the inception date?

You don't need to be a mod, simply click on the "Portal" link above, then scroll down the page to the list of folks on line. At the moment, I see a total of 480: 86 members and 394 [-]guests[/-] lurkers.

REWahoo:
I just spent several hours reading the history thread with side trips to MMND, Bull Sperm, and the Jennifer Affair.

Very entertaining! Thanks!

Yes - it is my understanding there have been a few meetings in the past among people participating in discussions on this website. You may find some references to these get-togethers if you google the word "meeting" in the "search" button above.
Do we have get-togethers?

Yes - it is my understanding there have been a few meetings in the past among people participating in discussions on this website. You may find some references to these get-togethers if you google the word "meeting" in the "search" button above.

How about in person?

Back
Top Bottom