Love talking about the stock/bond markets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technician

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi,

I am a professional money manager that uses technical analysis to manage client accounts.

I joined because I love talking stocks, bonds and the stock market.

Hi,

I employ 2 professional money managers just so I don't have to worry or think about the stock and bond markets.

Welcome Aboard! I saw your other posts and wish I had a like button for them. You can stay! :dance:

... I am a professional money manager that uses technical analysis to manage client accounts. ...
welcome. Can you provide links to any statistically significant results that support the idea that technical analysis works?

Hey, so how well do your clients do?

I dabble a bit myself, but only for myself. I don't use charts or anything, I just buy stuff low and sell it higher. I am running about 110% YTD, which is better than the index.

Attachments

• Julygainytd.jpg
    Julygainytd.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 70
I'm with shooter and second. Welcome, but I'm a skeptic; we talk a lot about the markets here. I'd be delighted to see how you've performed against the market over 20-30 years. Last 10 -15 years? Not so much.

welcome. Can you provide links to any statistically significant results that support the idea that technical analysis works?

He just stepped on the T discussion with a that's a bad choice via technical analysis.

All negative on his march 27th newsletter just before a 25% increase in the dow... same report positive on bonds though...
:whistle:

Last edited:
Hi,

I am a professional money manager that uses technical analysis to manage client accounts.

Most people here do not talk technical trading... so not sure how long you will stay...

But welcome and good luck with everything...

Hi,

Hey, so how well do your clients do?

I dabble a bit myself, but only for myself. I don't use charts or anything, I just buy stuff low and sell it higher. I am running about 110% YTD, which is better than the index.

Welcome "The Technician" and "gstillson". I am so glad this thread has started to hear from you two experts on how its done successfully using two different methods. :cool:

Anybody watch the earnings report news on Facebook tonight?

He just stepped on the T discussion with a that's a bad choice via technical analysis.

All negative on his march 27th newsletter just before a 25% increase in the dow... same report positive on bonds though...
:whistle:

What is the year of the newsletter you are referring to?

If you want to know how I perform and view markets you are welcome to view my archived newsletters. I am not allowed to post returns, but you can get a feel for how I was invested and how I use technical analysis by reviewing old newsletters.

Mod note to forum members - there were reports of virus activity at the website of "The Technician", and this morning residual signs of virus from having visited yesterday. If anyone visited, you should immediately scan for malware and virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom