New Member as of today

NoProblemMon

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello,
I stumbuled upon this forum today researching Mutual Funds and it looks like a wealth of information for those planning for retirement.
I have a lot to learn about retirement and this site looks like the place where I can do that.

I need to learn the acronyms used on this site so I can join in on the intelligent conversation.

Looking to retire some day, on a Caribbean Island, white sand and aqua blue waters away from the rat race.

Welcome, Mon. I think you'll find it an interesting place. Don't be shy about piping up.

You might find this site of interest: Dream Catcher - Welcome!

Many thanks for the welcome.

Can you tell me if there is a cheat sheet, listing the acronyms used on this website?
I want to get up to speed so I know what members are talking about and so I don't feel like an idiot.

Thanks.

And not all of us will be living on dog food and living under a bridge in retirement. There are some rich dudes on this board - and they're actually wondering if they can afford ER.

Thanks all for the Welcome.
Oma, it would be nice that some of those "Rich Dudes" share their insight on the right investments for building a nest egg, for the future.

I'm seeing MC for Monte Carlo more and more FWIW...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom