New Member Here

Welcome to our wonderful site. Hope to hear from you more.

Hi Em and welcome. You'll learn much here, laugh and find friends. Get comfy and start reading. Looking forward to your posts.

Hi EM,

Welcome to the group. I am getting close myself, and I have learned a lot from this group. I learned about financial calculators (firecalc the fastest, easiest one), Social Security, some home woodworking and cooking projects, and some funny jokes.

It is a nice group and you will find lots of friends here.

Best wishes for your upcoming retirement!

Welcome to the group! Have you created a 'retirement plan'? Figured out how much your annual spending requirements will be? SS income projections?

Glad you're here! Chime in whenever you see fit.

Looks like you planted a stake in the ground. Good Luck and welcome! Excellent forum of people and advice.

Welcome to the club!

Hi Em and welcome. You'll learn much here, laugh and find friends. Get comfy and start reading. Looking forward to your posts.

Yes, I guess I need new friends. I'm the only one in my circle thinking about early retirement. I plan to live a simple life. Maybe live in the Philippines with my mom's relatives.

Hi EM,

Welcome to the group. I am getting close myself, and I have learned a lot from this group. I learned about financial calculators (firecalc the fastest, easiest one), Social Security, some home woodworking and cooking projects, and some funny jokes.

It is a nice group and you will find lots of friends here.

Best wishes for your upcoming retirement!

Thanks! Will make sure to have friends here. I have a lot to learn.

Welcome to the group! Have you created a 'retirement plan'? Figured out how much your annual spending requirements will be? SS income projections?

Been thinking about this. I'm planning to live a very simple life after retirement. Just need to save more now.

Are you planning on F.I.R.E.ing in the Bay area, or to a more affordable region ? I wish you health, and good luck in whatever you choose.

Are you planning on F.I.R.E.ing in the Bay area, or to a more affordable region ? I wish you health, and good luck in whatever you choose.

I'm actually planning to reside in the Philippines. I'm half filipino and my mom owns a parcel of land there. I was born and raised here in San Jose, CA but I know I'd enjoy going back to my roots.

I'm actually planning to reside in the Philippines. I'm half filipino and my mom owns a parcel of land there. I was born and raised here in San Jose, CA but I know I'd enjoy going back to my roots.

Hi Em
Welcome indeed. My DW and I normally travel to the PI every other year and planning on retiring next year ( will be almost 60 and DW 66). With that said, the plan is to leave Virginia in Nov and stay in the PI until early Mar. This way we miss the winter here and enjoy the cooler weather there. :dance:
Again welcome and looking forward to your posts as you progress towards your ER

Hey EM,

I’m Yo from CT and also new here, small business owner & hope to retire around 2025.

Back
Top Bottom