Returning to the Forum

JOHNNIE36

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
After an absence of about a year, I'm returning to the forum if you will have me. Just about a year ago my computer crashed and then we moved into our "new" home and have been working on it ever since. Between remodeling and surgeries for both me and DW, not much time for anything else. I've been lurking for a few days now and see quite a few unfamiliar names so I thought I would reintroduce myself as I did a lousy job to start with. I'm 74, and have been retired since 1988 from mega auto company. Manufacturing Engineering was my gig, but then got a real estate license and condo management license to keep me busy. Off the streets and out of the bars as they say. Coming up on my 23rd year of retirement and don't know where the time went. As I said, I was lurking for a few days and got the desire to get back on the forum. Missed all the discussions and this forum makes for some very interesting reading. Hope you will welcome me back.

Welcome back Johnnie. So are you ready now to go out on the street and hang in the bars?

Like the song says..."The door is always open..and the light's on in the hall..."

Welcome back Johnnie. :flowers:

Hi Johnnie, welcome back. We need more seasoned ERs like yourself. :)

Ha

Hey Johnnie. Happy to have you back. Lots of water under the bridge over the past year. Your wisdom and experience is most welcome.

Nice to see you back--I can't believe that it has been a year. Hope you are healthy! And not remuddled. :)

Back
Top Bottom