Signed, Sealed, Delivered, & Gave Notice!

Congrats to you, Budman! I'll be joining you soon. :D

I retired ironically just before Labor Day. I'll be celebrating Independence Day with you. This bud's for you.:flowers:

Congratulations, Budman. The anxiety you are experiencing gradually disappears as you begin to make post-retirement plans. I had the same feelings when I submitted my retirement papers in March but they've long since passed.

I'll raise a glass to you on the 4th of July.
I'm glad to hear that! The feeling is kind of like buyers remorse.:eek:

Congrats. And welcome to the land of the free - or should that be FIREeeee.
Thank You! ... Just 17 more days...13 full workdays left! :clap:
Congrats to you, Budman! I'll be joining you soon. :D
COOL! How soon? Keep us posted!:clap:
I retired ironically just before Labor Day. I'll be celebrating Independence Day with you. This bud's for you.:flowers:
GREAT! Way to Go! And...This Bud's for you too! ;)

Budman,
Please let me add my congratulations to the rest! I am so glad for you.
For those of us who are still w*rking toward that day, it is an encouragement to read that you made it!
Taking the plunge takes courage, money and the right attitude. It must not be an easy decision. Good for you and may God bless the beginning of the rest of your life. You are FREE!

Congratulations, Budman. I'm bailing July 1 also, but I won't be taking any more vacation before the big day. Oh well, It's almost like being retired already. :)

I know what you mean about buyer's remorse. Even with all the planning and calculating, I still wonder what gotcha I missed. I'll feel a lot better after I see the first check.

I'll be the guy right behind you keeping the door from hitting you in the butt.

Larry

Budman,
Please let me add my congratulations to the rest! I am so glad for you.
For those of us who are still w*rking toward that day, it is an encouragement to read that you made it!
Taking the plunge takes courage, money and the right attitude. It must not be an easy decision. Good for you and may God bless the beginning of the rest of your life. You are FREE!
Thank you for your kind remarks. Taking the retirement plunge today is somewhat like jumping off a cliff and hoping your parachute will open, and there is a safe landing spot! :eek:

Congratulations from the jealousy section!
Thank ya kindly!:greetings10:
Congratulations, Budman. I'm bailing July 1 also, but I won't be taking any more vacation before the big day. Oh well, It's almost like being retired already. :)

I know what you mean about buyer's remorse. Even with all the planning and calculating, I still wonder what gotcha I missed. I'll feel a lot better after I see the first check.

Larry
I think I have the gotcha's covered, but heck, who knows what could happen with social security, health care, medicare, the economy, wars, etc, etc... I decided I could "what if" myself to death and I'm not going to do it anymore.:nonono: Congratulations on your retirement, I'll raise a glass to you on Independence day! :clap:

Larry
Woooo Hooooooooooo x 2 ! :whistle:

Congratulations Budman and LoftyNotions! Get ready to enjoy the rest of your life. Freedom!

Wow, this is a regular stampede!! My "official" date is July 31 but I have SEVEN WEEKS of vacation :moonwalk:. Last day of work is June 12. :D Eleven days to go, folks.
June 12, eh? How does it feel to know that you're going out the same day as the death of analog TV?

It feels great, Zig. How weird is it that my divorce from "Mr. Wrong" was on June 12, my marriage to "Mr. Right" was on June 12, my precious grandson was born on June 12, and my daughter will close on her new house on June 12?? (Different years of course, lol.) Sheesh, I should buy a lotto ticket on June 12. :D

Wow, this is a regular stampede!! My "official" date is July 31 but I have SEVEN WEEKS of vacation :moonwalk:. Last day of work is June 12. :D Eleven days to go, folks.
WAY COOL! My last full day of work is on June 12th too. I had 7 weeks this year too, but used a month of it on a Florida Keys vacation in February. Congratulations SarahW! Getting up on Monday, June 15th is going to be sweet! :clap:

It feels great, Zig. How weird is it that my divorce from "Mr. Wrong" was on June 12, my marriage to "Mr. Right" was on June 12, my precious grandson was born on June 12, and my daughter will close on her new house on June 12?? (Different years of course, lol.) Sheesh, I should buy a lotto ticket on June 12. :D
Woooo Hooooooooooo x 3 ! :whistle:
Definitely buy a lotto ticket - number 6, 12, 20, 09 or some such permutation.

So are you gonna have a bud? Enjoy!

I'm gonna drink an extra med tonight on your behalf.
img_820025_0_0ff25d720d269205de68fc80b5a9b3e4.gif
Congrats!

Congratulations. I hope to pull the plug at 62 in a few months. Like you, I'm looking at how much good tread is I have remaining. One can't buy back the good years given to the company for any price.

Back
Top Bottom