Suggestions and advice

Somehow the whole post I was writing, and it was interesting, disappeared. I hate when that happens.

It's a shame really, when you think about it. All these folks just lined up ready to give advice, but nobody knows what the topic is. Doesn't anyone have a problem they can post here for these folks to work on?

Well, I actually had quite a lengthy question, but somehow I swiped my iPad and it disappeared. So disappointing.
I will try a rendition tomorrow!

Well, I actually had quite a lengthy question, but somehow I swiped my iPad and it disappeared. So disappointing.
I will try a rendition tomorrow!
Why bother? You've received more feedback than most would get for your sort of question.

The alpha sequence I subscribe to is LBYM.... Looks like you are off to a great start - going with one letter....

Hi lauren,
We all started out "Confused..." here, so no worries. Looking forward to your question.

Hi lauren,
We all started out "Confused..." here, so no worries. Looking forward to your question.
Definitely post your question, we're just having fun with this. However, I think you already have more replies than most "Hi, I am..." posts get.

I'll hazard a guess of what the answer should be....

What are your expenses?
Have you run your numbers through FireCalc or a similar program?
What are you going to do about Health Insurance?

Definitely post your question, we're just having fun with this. However, I think you already have more replies than most "Hi, I am..." posts get.

Yes, when you are ready maybe start a new "Hi" thread and we will behave. Glad you are here and welcome.

Back
Top Bottom