Takki here...the countdown has begun !

Takki

Confused about dryer sheets
Will be 63 in September and my wife is 61. Plan on retiring in December. We would like to find a retirement community like The Villages in Florida...but a little bit smaller. Not much into golf but softball keeps me young.

Any ideas on places to look at?

Can't help you on a place but retirement will here sooner then you think. Congrat and I wish you the best.

Will be 63 in September and my wife is 61. Plan on retiring in December. We would like to find a retirement community like The Villages in Florida...but a little bit smaller. Not much into golf but softball keeps me young.

Any ideas on places to look at?

Greetings Tikki,

Not sue what you are into.... But... we had a couple just move from our Del webb community to The Villages. Several folks looked it up on Google and found that folks there lived an interesting lifestyle.

The Villages Retirement Community Exposed After Couple Allegedly Had Sex In Public | The Huffington Post

My wife and I like Del Webb communities and would consider living in Wilmington, NC (Brunswick area) if we werent so satisfied in this area.

Good luck...

Michael

Just recently returned from a visit to The Villages. I read they have something like 33 softball teams competing.

Looking at the title I thought you were the guy who played Sulu on Star Trek

Back
Top Bottom