The 2 years are up, 3 years later!

sunnysideup

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi everyone. I used to be "2moreyears" but since my last work day at MegaCorp is this Friday, and I am moving to the sunshine state in a couple of weeks, I changed my username to reflect my new status! Will need to get a new picture too.

In some ways it was tough doing one-more-year but it was definitely worth it financially and it gave me more time to clean out my 30 years of stuff so we could more easily downsize!!!

Love reading these forums and am looking forward to having more time to doing so in the future. So much experience and insight from all of you who have FIRE'd before me.

PS DH is still working, mostly to maintain health benefits for a few more years, but, I am trying to get him to retire also!!! :D Maybe when he sees me happily retired he will get jealous?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Nothing like a plan that comes together, even if it took a bit longer than planned. You'll love retirement, sunnysideup!

omni

Congratulations! We retired on the same day; noticed that my first week seemed to go by more slowly than usual....

Did you notice that?

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your posts about the "next stage".

I pressed the "Like" button.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom