Yelnad, back from a break...

yelnad

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi all. I joined the forum in 2004 and was active on and off until 2007. It looks like my most recent break began with the birth of our first child in September 2007. Our second was born in December 2009. I'm 35 and DH is 40. We have 1 dog.

I work as an advisor at a university and am currently very part time from home (~10 hours a week) while I'm home with the baby. I'll go back to my regular schedule in August (~30 hours a week since having kids). DH works in the mortgage industry.

I don't know that we'll ever achieve early retirement (especially since a 75% tuition reduction for my kids is one of my perks when I go back to work full time), but it is a dream and I've always enjoyed the community here and the things I've learned. I've sought you out again because I have a unique situation that I'd like to bounce off an anonymous audience. More on that later. ;)

Nice to be back.

Hi Yelnad-welcome back!

I remembered that you left to have a baby-are your kiddies boys, girls, or both?

Congraulations!

Ha

We have 2 little girls! 4 months and 2.5 years

4467501393_aa8509f5e1.jpg

And the little one on the right is already working on the computer! Nice!

Welcome back.

Welcome back, yelnad. I recall you from long before I joined the forum. I used to lurk - mostly before I retired.

I'm one of those odd people who recalls names, but not faces or situations, so I picked up on the name instantly. I've often thought it sad when folks drop off the radar, so it's nice to have you back. Don't give up on your dream of ER if it is still your dream. Don't be discouraged. I'm a believer that people can do or be whatever they really want. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom