2012 Mayan prediction, part 2

jeez...

I just had my 3rd bourbon tonight...way more than normal. Was counting on the Mayan's to avoid that fuzzy feeling in the morning!!!

Meanwhile, on planet x:

photo9fu.jpg

Since it's the day after the apocalypse, do you think we might be the ones that were left behind? Hmmmmm. :LOL:

Well, that was a damp squib...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 32
OK, so I woke up today and it still seems there's a world out there (is that what that is?), which means I have another opportunity to completely sidetrack this thread - but since I started it, that makes me the Absolute Ruler and I can do whatever I want to :D

Here's another one from Nellie McKay called "Mother Of Pearl", from her CD Obligatory Villagers. Who else writes songs that begin with, "Feminists don't have a sense of humor"? Dance break!

Nellie McKay - Mother of Pearl - YouTube

I really don't know where to post this, but this seems like the logical thread 'cause it has a little history.

Now that I'm free of work, there's more time to take walks, hang with neighbors, and so on. It's finally nicer here in the midwest, so it's a perfect time to get some air and sun and chat. I stopped my yard work one day this week to sit and talk with a very nice senior lady neighbor. We talked, among other things, about some flowers I've put in a planter in my yard this year.

The next day, I left to do some errands but on my way out I noticed there was a big new flower I hadn't put there! It's great, and I'm christening it my "Happy Flower". :flowers:

Nellie McKay - Happy Flower - 1-22-2007 - YouTube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom