70 dogs

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
That's how many hot dogs, with buns, the champ ate in 10 minutes.
Joey "Jaws'' Chestnut beat his own record in regaining the Mustard Yellow International Belt on Monday, downing a stomach-churning 70 hot dogs and buns to top Matt "The Megatoad'' Stonie at the annual July Fourth eating contest.
story here Joey Chestnut eats 70 hot dogs, wins Nathan's Famous crown

He better retire before he gets sick.

Can you even begin to imagine putting over seven pounds of food in your stomach -- and keeping it there?

The mind boggles.

Can you even begin to imagine putting over seven pounds of food in your stomach -- and keeping it there?

The mind boggles.

these people must have some kind of stomach mutation that allows them to eat that much - most of these "pro" eaters aren't overweight either - weird

That was on the TV while my DW and I were trying to enjoy a nice early dinner at our local brewpub. Frankly, it is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.

I can't even think about what happens to those hot dogs within an hour after the competition. Ick.

I find that vaguely disgusting. It's not the kind of performance I'd be proud of achieving.

I can't even think about what happens to those hot dogs within an hour after the competition. Ick.
Just as I'm getting ready to sit down for dinner. Thanks! :LOL:

Last edited:
I had one venison hot dog and two brats yesterday evening and felt like I had too much. How does a person put 20+ times that much in their stomach in 10 minutes. I don't get it.

Now THIS is a hotdog...

ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1467802456.626583.jpg

Joey Chestnut isn't called "Jaws" for nothing.

My max is 3 hot dogs then time for a nap.

I suspect most of these "professional eaters" purge or hurl immediately after the contest. Trying to digest those quantities of food or liquids could have serious health risks.

It was difficult enough chugging my 1 qt mug during fraternity initiation :cool:, I can't imagine keeping all those dogs down.

_B

I suspect most of these "professional eaters" purge or hurl immediately after the contest. Trying to digest those quantities of food or liquids could have serious health risks.

It was difficult enough chugging my 1 qt mug during fraternity initiation :cool:, I can't imagine keeping all those dogs down.

_B

Ick. :( The food aside, just think off all the sodium going down in the "pro eaters" systems.

My fav is the Coney Island. Which you can only get in Detroit. Go figure?

Attachments

• coney1.jpg
    coney1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom