Hot Dogs!

Let's see. 39 years old. Net worth of $4M.

Is he ready? Looks like he is taking his financial management seriously, which is great to hear.

Joey, I think "JawDogs" is available as a screen name. You are welcome here. :LOL:

Seriously, I've seen him do some other contests where it is him against 6 or 8 amateurs (combined). It is never even close.

Just got kinda rooked into watching this w/ some friends. Had to not watch too closely. The food volume is bad enough, but add being vegan on top and it's just too much.

LOL

Weather was a factor but kind surprised that 62 was all he could mustard.

His rivals must relish the thought but still, will need to work hard to catch-up.

Last edited:
You punsters are red hot!

This is quickly becoming my favorite thread ever. Well done

I'll stick with Connecticut's own Hummel Brothers all beef franks, and only one at a time, thanks.

Just read that Joey is pulling in $400K/year stuffing food down his throat. Surprised he doesn't weigh 500 pounds!

Just got kinda rooked into watching this w/ some friends. Had to not watch too closely. The food volume is bad enough, but add being vegan on top and it's just too much.

LOL

It's not so bad, I don't consider hotdogs as meat,,, more of a mystery although I truly suspect sawdust as 1 ingredient. :LOL:

Like to watch it too. Was surprised he lost in 2015. Not too close since then.

2 Chicago dogs and a order of fries is my record.

One (maybe 2) with mustard and sauerkraut and I'm good for the day.

Cheers!

62 is way over my limit. But I have to have Chicago dogs, not the wimpy kind of dogs served elsewhere.

(I didn’t eat everything in the pic - this was for 4 of us at a great Chicago dog place)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 6.57.43 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 6.57.43 AM.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Can you blame him, there is nothing like a Nathans hotdog.

This thread is reminding me of the scene in "Stand By Me" If you've seen it, you know the one. It's on YouTube, but I didn't want to append it here, because, well, you know.

Returning you now...

Too grotesque to watch for me, but to each his/her own.

Love the humor here.
I can't watch eating contests, makes me gag.
I hope they have EMTs nearby in case someone chokes :-(

One Nathans with ketchup, mustard, sweet relish and sauerkraut--now that's a good meal!

Too grotesque to watch for me, but to each his/her own.

I think that was the point of the scene. Four 12 year olds sitting around and entertaining each other - you're bound to come up with something gross like this.

Heh, heh, also the reason I didn't include the scene. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom