$9 billion in missing cash...

I didn't get any of it. . . But that's just what you would expect to hear from someone who stole billions of dollars of cash, isn't it. :D :D :D

are any of this administration's appointees/employees capable of carrying out any project?

isn't this on the calliber of enron or worse...wouldn't you go to federal prison for a lesser crime? kids go to prison for stealing a slice of pizza in CA if it their third strike...

As Rep. Dan Burton says, we are in a war against Terrorism and we should not question what the government does.

bssc said:
As Rep. Dan Burton says, we are in a war against Terrorism and we should not question what the government does.

Ah, Indiana; home of "The Dans"... ::)

CASH? WTF? Haven't they ever heard of writing a check? Wiring the money? Pallets of CASH?? Mind boggling. $4 billion??

Sheryl - are your trying to end this thread :LOL: :LOL:

From what I've read about the area - there is always pay-offs etc just to get the smallest thing accomplished - especially if your a foreigner :-[

F-One said:
Sheryl - are your trying to end this thread :LOL: :LOL:

From what I've read about the area - there is always pay-offs etc just to get the smallest thing accomplished - especially if your a foreigner :-[
Special handling, expediting and consulting fees. It is illegal for US companies to pay bribes.

Back
Top Bottom