A beautiful Sunday morning gift

street

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...

Attachments

• IMG_0951.jpg
    IMG_0951.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 40
Looks great! Happy Sunday to you too Street.

Looks like some tender care was involved as well Street. Enjoy!

We've had a bumper crop of wild raspberries this year -- fortunately the critters in our woods leave some for us. :)

A joyous Sunday to you.

Thanks! I appreciate you post.

A few years ago I started my summer container garden. I now have fresh basil, tomatoes starting to ripen, and peppers. I just need to keep the basil going until the tomatoes are fully ripe. Maybe I should start the basil a few weeks later next year.

So lovely! We also have a garden. Recently put up a super cool protective fence. We feel like the farmer in Peter Rabbit. But guess what? The rabbits and squirrels have outsmarted us again. Also put in marigolds, not sure if they helped. We do have an awesome harvest and ssshhhh, don't tell DH, but I'm fine with our furry friends dining on a tomato or two.

Wow! To this city dweller who's never had a garden, this looks just beautiful. Thanks for posting.

Beautiful veggies street!

We have multiple raised garden beds and grow many different crops (DW is the value added talent, I'm the build and till guy). Anyway, I love being on the deck (or in the patio) surrounded by all the goodness from the earth. I too, don't much mind the attrition of the furry little critters (but DW is not so inclined, so I harvest a few of them). We both very much enjoy the bees and hummingbirds.

I spend a lot of my leisure time out there. As a retiree, I have abundant leisure time. Without a doubt, I love early mornings out there best.

Must be cucumber season. We were on a camping trip for the past week and several folks in the campground came around trying to unload excess cucumbers they had brought along! No offers of tomatoes though......... Still a bit early for the real tomato onslaught I guess.

Back
Top Bottom