A decent photo sharing site?

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
I can't seem to get Flickr or Kodak to work.

I just want to upload photos and make them accessible to others.

I have done well with Shutterfly. Fairly easy to navigate and prices seem reasonable. They do send a lot of "sale" emails, though...

Photobucket, but make sure you comprehend the privacy protection first. Its possible to password protect an entire album, but its awfully easy to think you're letting people look at a couple of photos when you're letting them into your entire family picture collection.

Photobucket has worked well for me.

I"ve used Fotki (fotki.com). Larger amount of storage available, and allows you to send just a URL to those you want to see your photos. Prints are really cheap and arrive fast.

-- Rita

I used Snapfish for a while but recently found Photobucket. Photobucket lets you upload videos for free. You do want to make sure to adjust your privacy settings, though, if you want to limit access to your photos.

I did get Flickr to sort of work, it's not intuitive.

I'll try Snapfish and Picassa.

I love fotomat.com With their FotoManager I can see the pictures on my monitor in full screen, download from my SD card in seconds, print, email, edit, and send whole albums to the web site for others to view and order pictures from. Their is even a talking lady to guide you through the process.

Back
Top Bottom