A New Way to Waste Time

Wow! There are some creative folks on the board. Very nice job yall.

I wish xtranormal was around back when I was in the biz. Could have made for an interesting commercial.....................but they probably would have turned out like this:

Bad Salesman

Wow! There are some creative folks on the board. Very nice job yall.

I wish xtranormal was around back when I was in the biz. Could have made for an interesting commercial.....................but they probably would have turned out like this:

Bad Salesman

uh, oh.... :whistle:

These are great- so many are self-lampoons. I would never have guessed that before seeing the videos.

Ha

These are great- so many are self-lampoons. I would never have guessed that before seeing the videos.

Ha

You would be a great subject of a video Ha. You're one unique dude;)

Wahoo!

A message to those of us that visit Texas in the Winter. Thanks to REWahoo for the script. :)

Very funny, but you forget the most vile, dangerous creature that Texas is filled with..

Texans :D

Ha! That was great, Al!

You need to waste more time on the internet.

Al, reading between the computer-generated dialog lines--is it Jenny's birthday? If so, then :dance: happy birthday to her--and we'll all wear virtual happy face boxers too~!

Al, reading between the computer-generated dialog lines--is it Jenny's birthday? If so, then :dance: happy birthday to her--and we'll all wear virtual happy face boxers too~!

Yes, it was. I'm now getting stuck in the tradition of doing an annual Christmas video and Jenny birthday video.

Here's last year's:

YouTube - Happy Birthday, Jenny!

Back
Top Bottom