A totally different Iraq story

Please stop this- it really makes me write more!

Bimmerbill, no offense, but your comment baffles me. Are you saying that we should continue fighting in Iraq to avoid the humiliation of defeat. You confuse guts to fight with stupidity and immorality. We are fighting there, creating more terrorists, and increasing hated for the US in other Muslim countries. The attitude that we should fight there because of the fact that the military must not lose just does not make sense.

Financedude, I'm thankful for our troops, also. I was one of them. However, I'm not thankful for where are troops have been placed. As for the Vietnam War, it was a war on lies. I think Pres. Bush commented at some point in the past that we did not have the determination in the Vietnam War to win. We have no right to win a war based on lies. I served there and made more Vietnamese friends than most. I still travel very frequently to Saigon to see all my old friends. They've forgiven us. I hope the Iraqis can do the same.

Bimmerbill, no offense, but your comment baffles me. Are you saying that we should continue fighting in Iraq to avoid the humiliation of defeat. You confuse guts to fight with stupidity and immorality. We are fighting there, creating more terrorists, and increasing hated for the US in other Muslim countries. The attitude that we should fight there because of the fact that the military must not lose just does not make sense.

Financedude, I'm thankful for our troops, also. I was one of them. However, I'm not thankful for where are troops have been placed. As for the Vietnam War, it was a war on lies. I think Pres. Bush commented at some point in the past that we did not have the determination in the Vietnam War to win. We have no right to win a war based on lies. I served there and made more Vietnamese friends than most. I still travel very frequently to Saigon to see all my old friends. They've forgiven us. I hope the Iraqis can do the same.

A key point was made regarding the Iraq War a couple years ago. The young Iraqis under age 20 WILL SHAPE the country going ahead.

I don't think we'll know if it was "worth it" for 20 years or so..............:eek:

Win means an american siding government. that the oil starts being pumped by american companies that the infrastructure is rebuilt by american companies.

get the picture.

nothing confusing about this.

stay until the theft of the resource is complete.

At least he's honest. No nonsense about ideals and spreading democracy etc.

Back
Top Bottom