Air "number" matresses

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
edited for better spelling lol:

Ive almost settled on a comfortaire cerenity matress on which i will place a 1 or 2" foam topper. I can get it shipped for 899, including the base

i also am still considering buying the selct comfort king, and throwing some plywood on top of my box spring...thats about 700 shipped

finally, i came across another member's post about their anderson comfort air matress...looks to be inexpensive enough, and i will call to see how much JUST the matress is

My main concern with the comfortairt is durabilty...most people on epinions enjoy the matress, but comment on its questionable durability

i tried the selct comfort beds at the mall, but they are MUCH more expensive...nearly700 more for the same king sized matress. BUT, jsut the air matress alone is reasonable...700 bucks...throw 1/2" plywood down and it should perform the same. 20 yr warranty

finally, i have only begun to research the anderson comfor air mentioned on this site. 1400 for the king, but im usure if it includes the base?

anyone have any experience with these types of matresses?

Hi,

Have had a select comfort for about 6 years now and love it. I'm still amazed at how soft I need the matress to be in order to get the most benefit. I never would have bought a matress that soft...

Went through 4 Matress'(s?) in 12 years. My aching back couldn't find one it liked. All were name brand Sealy, King coil etc. (Yes, purchased at all at significant savings from list via Salvage/discount stores)

Back is best it's been in 20 years and swear the Select Comfort is major reason. A few nights in a hotel or visiting family and friends and the back is in pretty bad shape.

Good Luck.

W

Back
Top Bottom