Amazing Carpet stain remover product!

I havent heard of it, but it sounds like an oxygen product. Try hydrogen peroxide diluted about 50/50 with water the next time on red wine. I usually just use the 'oxy clean' laundry stain remover on the carpet.

Three dogs, three cats, three people including one baby...I do a fair bit of carpet work. Still looks like crap though...

You guys are sliding. Jumping on diaper jokes but letting the oj simpson/escape thing slide by...

I'm very disappointed.

I've grown fond of Woolite Pet Stain Remover for my pet and baby messes. I also own dark green el cheapo carpets for a reason!

Seen on RV TV how salt takes out red wine stains in rugs. wouldn't you know it a day or so later I was bottling some red wine (I'm a amateur wine maker) And I spilled some on a white kitchen rug. Put salt on it, rubbed it in and after I was done bottling, threw the rug in the washer, presto, good as new. Not only that DW came home from work and caught me cleaning kitchen floor! Double bonus! I'm sure to get some awe sh#ts to even things out though.........Shredder

Shredder said:
spilled some on a white kitchen rug.

White kitchen rug, Oh My!

Yakers who has terrific complex patterned vinal flooring which hides all kinds of spills.

Grrr....they put beige carpet thats pretty dang close to white in all the new homes around here.

You're pretty much guaranteed to be steam cleaning it monthly if you have pets or kids.

Mine has been steam cleaned so many times the backing is about to let go.

I think i'll be looking for a replacement medium brown carpet with the speckles in it that hide stains and call it even.

My green carpet has been tainted by roofing tar, red mud, black dirt, sand, baby and cat pee, poop, vomit, numerous drink spills, milk. Etc. And just to think, it'll be 1 year old in a few days :) The carpet, not the baby. The cats and baby have also decided it tastes great and that eating it is good for their digestive systems.

justin said:
My green carpet has been tainted by roofing tar, red mud, black dirt, sand, baby and cat pee, poop, vomit, numerous drink spills, milk.  Etc.  And just to think, it'll be 1 year old in a few days :)  The carpet, not the baby.  The cats and baby have also decided it tastes great and that eating it is good for their digestive systems. 

My God Justin, what's going on at that house.

73ss454 said:
My God Justin, what's going on at that house.

Just the usual... 2 cats, 1 daughter, 1 wife. That's why I bought the el cheapo dark green carpet. :) I think all the critters in my house are competing to see who can mark the most territory on the carpet. So far the baby is in the lead.

The roofing tar was my fault.

After all this, the carpet still looks pretty good. Hardly any stains visible.

Most of my carpet is the color of coffee with cream, because that's what I spill the most of... :cool:

There's method in this madness.

justin said:
After all this, the carpet still looks pretty good.  Hardly any stains visible. 

Yeah, but how does it smell? :)

I just googled CT's Folex stuff. Everybody says it's miraculous, but I didn't see what the active ingredient was. I like the stuff that comes with stain-eating bacteria, like Nature's Miracle.

Cut-Throat said:
No, I have nothing to do with this product, but once in a while you come across something that works amazingly well. So I thought I'd pass it on.

Sounds like good stuff. I have saved this post.

I had a small blood stain on my jeans and it got that out as well. Anyone ever hear of this stuff? - Anyway I highly endorse it!

Does this stuff also destroy DNA?

Ha

justin said:
My green carpet has been tainted by roofing tar, red mud, black dirt, sand, baby and cat pee, poop, vomit, numerous drink spills, milk.  Etc. 
That must've been one heckuva party...

I've used the Folex product a number of times on a beige carpet in our bedroom.  It is fantastic.  I would never choose beige carpet, but it came with the house, and I won't change it until I remodel that room.  So when I saw a bottle at Home Depot, I figured what do I care if it damages the carpet a bit, I'm going to replace it eventually anyway.  Much to my amazement, it takes out all sorts of stains.  Being a sceptic, I figured the spots I cleaned would then attact dirt because of some residue.  Nope, it didn't happen.  The stuff is amazing. 

Ok. I just went out and bought some of this stuff... next to the flashy cans of cleaner, this bottle was hard to purchase... it's so plain. Anyways, I tried it on some (what appears to be) Kool-Aid stains on the carpet from the previous tenant. No dice. I then tried it on a large stain (red wine) that the previous tenant tried clean up using oxy-clean.... which just turned it blue. I have tried about 4 different cleaners on this stain, and while some of them have reduced the darkness of it, none have removed it..... until now. It's gone. Amazing. :)

I would give this product an 8 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I'll give my opinion on Folex. My husband went out and bought this stuff after I blew a gasket upon seeing tiny grease spots on our new carpet. A couple of squirts and a little elbow grease removed the spots immediately.

Back
Top Bottom