Amazing photography

MBAustin

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Heard about this on Science Friday (NPR) on the way home from the zoo - I mean grocery store. Definitely worth the 5 minutes to see these amazing time-lapse pictures of our awesome world - enjoy! Shooting Stars

It is stunning, especially the issue of coordinating all those cameras.

I realized I had to click on the right most icon to get a full screen. Also I turned off my lights for viewing.

Very nice, thanks!

That's just spectacular, thanks for providing the link. I also watched full screen, highly recommended. Cheers...

Very nice! Definitely best with full screen mode.

I look at Vimeo quite often. It is different than Utube in that it is more art/talent oriented. It's good that others have discovered them, too. Yes, and turn your sound up/on and full size the screen. Here's some of my favorites I have had bookmarked:

Good Morning Chicago - Your daily sunrise for the month of June on Vimeo

The Mountain on Vimeo

Within Two Worlds on Vimeo

Earth Time Lapse on Vimeo

Open Your Rise on Vimeo

A Day in the Life of a Fire Lookout. on Vimeo

Pilbara - Western Australia, 2012 on Vimeo

Fall on Vimeo

What a wonderful world we live in...

Last edited:
Neat! Reminds me of a few of my other favorite time lapse videos:

The Aurora on Vimeo

This was wonderful, I've only seen 'northern lights' in person once, but it was one of the most magical experiences I've ever had. YMMV
I look at Vimeo quite often. It is different than Utube in that it is more art/talent oriented. It's good that others have discovered them, too. Yes, and turn your sound up/on and full size the screen. Here's some of my favorites I have had bookmarked:

What a wonderful world we live in...
Wow! I've seen the odd video on Vimeo but I never explored the site. I assumed it was a youtube wannabe, but after viewing your links and exploring staff picks, IMO it's a cut above the typical youtube video. Thanks, I look forward to exploring Vimeo now, a site I had overlooked before...

Last edited:
Wow! I've seen the odd video on Vimeo but I never explored the site. I assumed it was a youtube wannabe, but after viewing your links and exploring staff picks, IMO it's a cut above the typical youtube video. Thanks, I look forward to exploring Vimeo now, a site I had overlooked before...

+1 - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom