And the winner is ...........

And the winner is - SecondCor521 with "4 days max"
Second place - travelover with "1 week max"
Third place - Texas Proud with "2 weeks"

Now, what was the question? :confused:

How long they can stand having their parents visit ?

Guess I missed something. But 1 hr before you have sex would be my vote. ^-^

It amazes me how people come on here and state the degrees they have, awards they won, accomplishments they achieved, medals and top honors they were bestowed, titles they accumulated, and yet when the rubber hits the road they fall short of what they claim to be.

So for all you future wannabes out there: Don't tell us how good you are. Show us how good you are.

Second place - travelover with "1 week max"
Third place - Texas Proud with "2 weeks"

Now, what was the question? :confused:

I at least got 3rd.... but I think only 3 people voted... And I was first out... so got undercut...

I thought he had a bit of staying power with a few of his posts... but SecondCor521 saw through it....

I at least got 3rd.... but I think only 3 people voted... And I was first out... so got undercut...

I thought he had a bit of staying power with a few of his posts... but SecondCor521 saw through it....

You are right. SecondCor521 had the advantage of waiting until he saw paulk was running out of ammunition and was going into shell shock before making his call.

I protest the thread was locked before I got a chance to vote or even pile on. :(

I defended MMND, but Paul had the clueless slime insurance salesman button flashing the moment he entered.

It amazes me how people come on here and state the degrees they have, awards they won, accomplishments they achieved, medals and top honors they were bestowed, titles they accumulated, and yet when the rubber hits the road they fall short of what they claim to be.
So for all you future wannabes out there: Don't tell us how good you are. Show us how good you are.
The only accreditation he needed was whether or not he was FI, let alone ER'd.

At least Scott Burns has the grace to admit that he'll always be working, depsite being FI, as do Bernstein & Milevsky. Presumably Fama, French, Sharpe, Dimson, Marsh, & Bogle feel the same.

The rest will need to post PDFs of their Schedules D...

The only accreditation he needed was whether or not he was FI, let alone ER'd.

At least Scott Burns has the grace to admit that he'll always be working, depsite being FI, as do Bernstein & Milevsky. Presumably Fama, French, Sharpe, Dimson, Marsh, & Bogle feel the same.

The rest will need to post PDFs of their Schedules D...

After I first retired I interviewed a number of FAs. The discussion always ended when I ask to see their personal account statements and/or tax forms. I think I would have settled for Schedule D. I did notice that when Buffett was interviewing for Chief Investment Officer he did require them to give copies of their personal financial information....

I guess when you got Warren's stash you have a bit more leverage. :)

Woohoo! :D:D:D

How long they remained masters of their own domain?

Martha, Martha. Nice avatar BTW, although I liked the leather pants and whip one better.

I'm adding this honor to my resume. :duh:

You are right. SecondCor521 had the advantage of waiting until he saw paulk was running out of ammunition and was going into shell shock before making his call.

For those who want my super-secret formula for predicting these sorts of things (sorry, no newsletter): Simply take the number of posts until they begin to whine or complain that we don't understand or we're not being fair or we're just not worthy of their wisdom or other such claptrap and add one. That's the answer in days. I think paulk63 started turning purple on his second or third post; MMND was civil for a while longer.

2Cor521

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO....

He came BACK..... and I am now looking like the WINNER!!!!

Can't claim a winner until the game is over :D

Congrats Texas Proud,

but I am going to say Kevin last 2 more days... don't count them chickens Tex

Back
Top Bottom