Another reason to attend the Beijing Olympics

There's got to be a really good joke here somewhere, but I've got nothin'. So I guess I'll pass the torch on to someone else. :rolleyes:

The one NICE thing about these Olympics is that China will get to embarass themselves on a world stage, and we won't have to worry about the Olympics being there ever again........

I'm worried how our track and field athletes are going to fare in the polluted air.........:(

200,000 babes dancing around... wow, wow, wow.

i am no dirty old man, but that is one heck of a good reason to go. where do i sign up?

enuff

The one NICE thing about these Olympics is that China will get to embarass themselves on a world stage, and we won't have to worry about the Olympics being there ever again........

I'm worried how our track and field athletes are going to fare in the polluted air.........:(

I should take a picture and post my air quality right now. I think you can actually see the smoke particles its so bad. In one word. SUCKS

200,000 babes dancing around... wow, wow, wow.

i am no dirty old man, but that is one heck of a good reason to go. where do i sign up?

enuff

Most of the volunteer cheerleaders – which include many retired civil servants – though, have never shaken pom poms in sassy pleated skirts, let alone roused a crowd with victory jumps.
Another squad twirls nunchucks before switching to pompoms mid-song. “Everyone knows cheerleading is a Western activity, but we hope we can find a Chinese way to do it [and] show the world,” says He He, who sports long, dyed-red hair and a sparkly belly-button ring.

I dunno, I may have to take a raincheck on that. I think we already have some retired civil servants here on the forum, and I think I saw somebody resembling He He on Wrestling RAW the other night. >:D>:D>:D

That's what I said about Bush's first term.

There's got to be a really good joke here somewhere, but I've got nothin'. So I guess I'll pass the torch on to someone else. :rolleyes:

Wow, how did I miss this thread...?

How about a joke having something to do with cheerleaders and being hungry again 20 minutes after you eat chinese food?

Oh I got stuff. Wouldn't be prudent though ;) Isnt this a family message board? :rant:

Well, bbamI, you were one cute baby!

Attachments

• bush_cheerleader.jpg
    bush_cheerleader.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 51
He doesn't look Chinese to me...

Well, here are the other options I had to pick from. None of them are chinese either.

So...did I choose well? The last one IS wearing a cheerleader outfit, but I figured I'd spare you.

Attachments

• cheerdog.jpg
    cheerdog.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 51
  • cheerleader.jpg
    cheerleader.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
  • cheerugly.jpg
    cheerugly.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 51
CFB has WAY too much time on his hands!
Go out and play ball with Gabe!

We do that every day! He's a pretty good hitter already. I'm just desperately avoiding that moment in every dads life when his kid whacks him in the groin with the bat. He's trying his best...

Besides, he's too busy putting screws into a piece of wood to play with dad right now. I figure another month or two and he'll be taking over all the home maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom