Any simple calendar websites?

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Are there any good simple calendar websites for printing calendars?

What I've been using is this:

Free HTML Calendar Maker

But I haven't got the formatting to work. All I wish to do is print out calendar Jan-Dec, one month on each page. All I've been able to do is print one month at a time :(

But I haven't got the formatting to work. All I wish to do is print out calendar Jan-Dec, one month on each page. All I've been able to do is print one month at a time :(

The next line after you choose the year asks you to input the number of months you want - default is 1. I put in 12 and it worked fine, generated the whole year's worth.

Thanks for posting this, I needed to print out a calendar for my desk but hadn't gotten around to finding one :flowers:

The next line after you choose the year asks you to input the number of months you want - default is 1. I put in 12 and it worked fine, generated the whole year's worth.

Thanks for posting this, I needed to print out a calendar for my desk but hadn't gotten around to finding one :flowers:

Hmm..perphaps it's me:(. Did the pages break evenly when you did the 12 months at a time? For me each month gets generated, but not on separate pages.

Thanks everyone for their suggestions.

Hmm..perphaps it's me:(. Did the pages break evenly when you did the 12 months at a time? For me each month gets generated, but not on separate pages.

Thanks everyone for their suggestions.

Hmm... they seemed to. I didn't actually print it, but the print preview showed one month per page, landscape orientation.

Edit: Wait, strike that, I looked too quickly. You're right, it doesn't space them correctly, sorry. In that case, I'd go with Google.

My nephew died recently and his best friend produced a beautiful memorial calendar from his nature photos. Each month has a large photo on the top page and smaller photos (large thumbnails) mixed in with the dates on the lower pages. It is about 12x10 inches on glossy paper and well assembled. This was from some commercial site that prints them out on demand like some of the self publishing book sites. I forgot to find out what site he used but I would like to produce a professional looking calendar like that with some of my travel photos someday.

We have used Calendar Creator for about 15 years. We produce an annual Family Calendar for DW's family. All the birthdays, anniversaries, and a different picture of family members for each month. It is easy to use and once the dates are entered it is easy to change the pictures for each year.

Back
Top Bottom