Anybody got a 1MB web space to share a file?

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I could set one up, but it takes an act of god with comcast to get it to work right.

I have a 1mb powerpoint show file that is hilarious.

Wow, they just showed the one of the diver hitting the board the other night... the sound of that thud when she hit was chilling. Great PPP by the way.

Oh crap...my email said "attachment...1MB. Well, its 1.9...I guess if you round it off and multiply by the CPI basket substitutions...

My favorite was the hang glider heading towards the polar bear.

I wonder what % of these are photoshopped?

Just thought I would pass this on. I host two websites through instaspace.com. Great deal 1g of space, unlimited traffic, databases, free domain name etc. $1.99 a month (got to buy a year) cheapest I have found. Great for putting big files and stuff on the net.

FYI, another ultra-cheap way to put things on the web is www.nearlyfreespeech.net
$0.25 to get started; $0.01 per megabyte per month, $0.25 per gigabyte of bandwidth.
Although, that instaspace deal looks incredible.

SC

I have had the instaspace sites for about two years. Great customer support. I do both sites in FrontPage. One thing I learned is to wait about a week before you start putting your stuff out there. I destroyed the frontpage extensions several times by being in a hurry. Once the site was set no problems. If you are not using frontpage, you can ftp the same day you set the site up.

Rustic23 said:
Just thought I would pass this on. I host two websites through instaspace.com. Great deal 1g of space, unlimited traffic, databases, free domain name etc. $1.99 a month (got to buy a year) cheapest I have found. Great for putting big files and stuff on the net.

Or for those who are more partial to some open-y solutions, also for about the same price, http://www.247-host.com/.

I like emailing it to jim and having him put it up for free.

No work, no cost.

Excellllent.

Cute n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
I like emailing it to jim and having him put it up for free.

No work, no cost.

Excellllent.

You would make a good Canadian......... ;)

Back
Top Bottom