As a distraction from today's market crash...

Thanks for sharing the lovely pics...especially of you and your daughter. But, my mind keeps going to a foo foo drink with an umbrella in it. The only time I ever have a foo foo drink is on the beach.

Bet you thought about us everyday, right? :rolleyes: :D

Great pics. I especially like the last one....very pretty.

cheers2.gif

Nice Brewer. I just returned from a couple of relaxing weeks in Key West with DW and the dogs. I didn't take many pictures but I will look through to see if any are worth posting.

Thanks for posting the pics. Your daughter is really cute. Boy, do I remember the "full meltdown" days. Somehow, they do not seem so bad now though. I miss having a little one around. I can't wait for my grandbaby!

Brewer, what's that huge greenish-gray thing in the second photo? I suspect it's a rock, but it could be a steaming pile of rotted sub-prime mortgages that washed up on the beach. Just curious...

What's the yellow thing in the distance in the last picture. It looks familiar but it's been so long I just can't remember.

brewer...i'm going to forget i ever saw the pic of you and your daughter

ive always pictured you as a ganja-smoking, reggae-loving rasta with dreads...just like the avatar you used to have...so that's what im sticking with!

sorry!

brewer...i'm going to forget i ever saw the pic of you and your daughter

ive always pictured you as a ganja-smoking, reggae-loving rasta with dreads...just like the avatar you used to have...so that's what im sticking with!

sorry!

His posts seem so intelligent that I figured he was a skinny, pasty complexioned guy with brown hair needing a haircut, and big nerdy black glasses and a pocket protector. One of those brilliant computer geek/nerd types who thinks in binary and has never had a date in his life, but has great insights on theoretical math (or the market, here).

But then he told me he isn't a math whiz, and now this photo. Was I ever wrong - - he looks like a normal, successful, potential ER, and with a beautiful daughter, yet!

Heheh, its funny how you get a picture on your head of someone you've never seen. When I was working for a big consulting company almost a decade ago and working on a daily basis with someone across the country, it was a huge shock to find that they looked nothing like what I expected. She had a hispanic last name, but was nordic-looking, no doubt married to a latino.

Oddly enough, Nords looks quite a lot like his avatar in person.

Back
Top Bottom