Bacon Flowchart

Americans spend $2 trillion a year on health care. It is estimated that between $500 billion and $700 billion of that is wasted on procedures and equipment that provide no better care. I've been doing some further research and it appears that another $100 billion of that was spent on intensive care for people that bought CFB's cook book and didn't realize that those recipes shouldn't all be tried in the same day.

That candy bar is ok... I like their other ones better (The Barcelona is awesome... hickory smoked almonds, sea salt, milk chocolate [they actually use a darker milk, 41% versus a standard 33%, works very well]).

At $7.50 a pop, though, I tend to stay pretty far away from Vosges on most trips to the store. There's plenty of excellent chocolate in the < $3 section for me.

That candy bar is ok... I like their other ones better (The Barcelona is awesome... hickory smoked almonds, sea salt, milk chocolate [they actually use a darker milk, 41% versus a standard 33%, works very well]).

At $7.50 a pop, though, I tend to stay pretty far away from Vosges on most trips to the store. There's plenty of excellent chocolate in the < $3 section for me.

Marquette -don't you dare hijack this thread. This is about that food for the gods....Bacon.:D

DD

As Nathan Hale famously said, I only regret that I have but one slab of chocolate for this bacon.

I only started "reading" this thread today as the flowchart was too small to appreciate so I just kept skipping it. I am now glad I read the whole thing.

I found two more entries for the thread:
not martha

Mike D.

Edit: I found something else!
YouTube - Jim Gaffigan-Bacon

Attachments

• spread_cupdetail.jpg
    spread_cupdetail.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 224
  • bacon.jpg
    bacon.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
i don't think this has come up yet - but what do y'all do w/ the leftover grease?
i have a big pan sitting on top of my oven right now...

i don't think this has come up yet - but what do y'all do w/ the leftover grease?

Fried potatoes
Fried chicken
Make popcorn
Put outside for birds/raccoons/stray cats

oooh i have some taters in the fridge! and it's a cloudy day...mmmm thanks khan...

CFB I just wanted you to know I went to Krogers today and they had bacon on sale for 99cents for a pretty good sized pack. It was normally like 3+ dollars a pack.

I bought 50 some packs hehe and thought of you.

Brush it all over filet mignons and scallops before grilling!

Bigritchie...Costco sells four pounds for about $8. Darn good deal and darn good bacon, although I prefer their "low sodium" bacon since their regular is a bit too salty for my tastes.

I've been buying bacon (and most other meat and eggs) from local farms; I would love to find some locals doing specialty stuff.

Gosh darn it, I saw that this morning and forgot to post it!

Bet it'd make a hell of a bloody mary..."Is that...bacon?"

I thought I heard someone mention cats.....

Attachments

• mmmmmmm-bacon.jpg
    mmmmmmm-bacon.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom