Batter Blaster!

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I'm not sure which is more amusing. This: Organic Batter Blaster ™ - Original Pancake and Waffle Batter pancake/waffle batter in a whipped cream type can...

Or reading the discussion group posts about it. Everything from what a great product it is to it being a sign of the coming apocalypse... ::)

I got a 3 pack of it at costco for $9 just to try it out. Surprisingly, it makes exceptionally good pancakes. While whipping up pancake batter isnt rocket science, this makes zapping out a plate of pancakes ridiculously quick and easy.

Gabe has been feasting on pancakes for the last 3 days...

"They're so light and fluffy white, we'll make a fortune by tonight..." FZ

Attachments

• bbbami.jpg
    bbbami.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 324
Here's an idea:

Attachments

• bacon pancake.jpg
    bacon pancake.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 6
Nah, thats not the end of the universe as we know it....this is...deep fried dough, covered in maple glaze and...of course...bacon!

Attachments

• bacon donut.jpg
    bacon donut.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 273
Too funny! A few months ago someone sent us a link to the website and we all laughed about "who is that lazy!". Well, I got DW a Belgian waffle iron for Christmas (among other things! She asked for it! Really!) and just recently we saw and bought the product from Costco too, three pack. It makes fantastic waffles in our waffle iron - oh, they are pancake-y but still delicious. And with our Cuisinart whole bean grinding coffee maker we can have a 4 star breakfast in about ten minutes!

Now doggone it fuzzy - was in Costlyco this morning and hunted the aisles looking for the 3-pack and couldn't find it in Salem Oregon. 10# bags of Krusteas dry mix for $5.69, but no spray-cake maker. Should i have checked the refrigerated aisles, or is this a Nor-Cal special thing for the yups?

Well I'm in SoCal, so maybe it's just a go-go Cali too busy to actually make breakfast thing...

Its in the refrigerated section, near the eggs, milk and cheese. They had it on the end cap at ours at the end of the dairy aisle. Its just shown up this week.

The web site has a zip code-to-find-where-its-sold-in-your-neighborhood thing. Looks like a bunch of my local supermarkets also sell it. Probably $5 a can there.

There's just something . . . wrong . . . very wrong . . . about a product that comes in spray cheese packaging claiming to be organic.

Well see, thats where the fun parts of the discussion group topics comes from.

All the earthy crunchy people are flipped about an organic product that comes in a disposable (yet recyclable) container. And theres that whole marginal laziness thing. And gosh its just so easy to do yourself. Etc.

Amusing to read a few of the posts. Some of them make our monthly annuity discussions look like a trip to the candy store.

All I know is that when breakfast time rolls around, I have another tasty option! I'd maybe make pancakes 4-5 times a year before this, and cornmeal flapjacks a couple of times a year. Now I can whip up a plate full of organic silver dollars for Gabe anytime he asks, with very minimal hassle.

Bring on the end of days!!!

As a tree-hugger, the only thing about your choice that I don't like is that I'm unable to partake myself... maple syrup doesn't agree with my blood sugar .

Oh yeah, Costco had a half gallon jug of REAL Maple Syrup for $19.99. Tonight we had a mixed green salad with pine nuts, dried cranberries, blueberries, and grape tomatoes with a margarita pizza (CPK) and some nice Chardonnay, all bought at Costco, and it was a cheap meal! I love America.

Butter, maple syrup, pancakes? mmmm... You are making me wish that I had worked out longer than an hour at the gym today. :-\

Oh yeah, Costco had a half gallon jug of REAL Maple Syrup for $19.99.

Yeah, we're still working on one of those we bought last year.

I was in there the other day and had to resist the gallon jug of honey for $9. We go through a small squeeze bottle about every 2-3 weeks, but that was just too ridiculous even for me...I had that "but its 30x the amount for only 3x the price!!!" thing going on in my head.

I think I'm just thankful that nobody has come up with a dual can setup; one that sprays country fried steak and the other dispensing sausage gravy.

I'd be on a gurney in 3 days.

As a tree-hugger, the only thing about your choice that I don't like is that I'm unable to partake myself... maple syrup doesn't agree with my blood sugar .

You're squeezing the tree too hard.

My diet plan is this: If I weigh 168 or less at any point during the week, then on Sunday morning I make myself an apple pancake with pure maple syrup (thinly sliced apple embedded in the pancake, cooked in olive oil). Today was the first pancake for about two months.

I'd think a few days of complete dehydration would dip you under enough for the pancake. Either that or make one of your body parts removable.

Uhh...wheres the dang bacon though? Or is "apple" a secret keyword for fatty smoked pork products?

After uttering the words "chicken fried steak with country gravy" I had to have some. Took the family out for breakfast and had to order the only version of the dish at the restaurant we went to: with three eggs, enough country fried potatoes to build a small residential wall, and a biscuit the size of my head.

I think i'm done eating for the day. :p

Dude, does that meal come with a side of lipitor? Wow! Not that I can say anything, we're having wontons, hot burnt pork and orange peel chicken in afew minutes. I need to run more.

Back
Top Bottom