Beefcake alert

Mmmm, hmmm I agree. There are some men that never go out of style. ;)

Nyeh, he doesn't do much for me. He was so beautiful in his young to middle years. I'm afraid I haven't appreciated the older, less firm version. Not that I am young or firm myself!

I think I've been spoiled recently by all that fresh beefcake they keep displaying on the telenovelas.

Audrey

Hey, its all good. I am so getting a hat like that for DH.

Hey, its all good. I am so getting a hat like that for DH.

Sean is a very attractive man. I love the hat too. Here are two other men I think look great in hats. Wish real hats (not baseball caps) would come back in style.

Attachments

• indiana.jpg
    indiana.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
  • humphrey.jpg
    humphrey.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 324
An earlier picture of Mr. Connery before he was an actor - Mr. Universe competition of 1953.

Attachments

• Sean Connery.jpg
    Sean Connery.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 9
Damn, he is HOT--but I like him better as the older, non Mr. Universe much better. Never wanted that bulging arm muscle look.

I also am a fan of hats--DH has one that caused our cute young girl Mongolian guide to call him "Indiana Don".

Sean is a very attractive man. I love the hat too. Here are two other men I think look great in hats. Wish real hats (not baseball caps) would come back in style.

Your talking about this guy:
The Indiana Jones Hat

I agree. I wish these would make more of a come back men look great in them.

I think Sean Connery is still REALLY hot! I'll have one to go, please...

Wow... never knew he went for Mr. Universe....

I just wonder why women would want to do anything with this guy... his attitude toward women is horrible... even by 'old' standards...

I remember some comment about having to 'hit them' when they 'deserve it'... could be off a bit, but not much... (now that I think about it... I think he used the work 'smack'...)..

I just wonder why women would want to do anything with this guy... his attitude toward women is horrible... even by 'old' standards...

I remember some comment about having to 'hit them' when they 'deserve it'... could be off a bit, but not much... (now that I think about it... I think he used the work 'smack'...)..
Well, I don't know him personally...I just think he's purty. :flowers:

I will say any man (purty or not) that would consider smackin' me, better do a whole lot more considerin'. :greetings10:

Yeah, I'm sure Sean wasn't a perfect guy, but geez. Major buzz kill dude;)

Audrey, where was that photo taken? Beautiful country.

That's overlooking Palo Duro Canyon in Palo Duro State Park - a bit south of Amarillo TX.

Audrey

Hey.... we were there around Thanksgiving... a nice place... I do not remember this rock formation though... but we did not see 'everything'....

Hey - didn't you all know I married the hat!

john-on-goodnight-peak600.jpg

Audrey

It's now abundantly clear to me why Audrey was so anxious to retire early. Who'd want to go to an office every day and leave this guy at home?

Sean Connery...meowza!!

Harrison Ford...meowza (but his sexiness peaked in his mid-late fifties...)

Gerard Butler is my current flavor of the year!! wooohoooo!!!

Its not that deep. We are just appraising eye candy nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom