Best Name for a Convenience Store chain?

Yep...saw one in AR....you know I just had to take a pic...:whistle:

Attachments

• DSC01591.jpg
    DSC01591.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 2
I have a Kum & Go baseball cap that DW won't let me wear. Worse yet is their slogan: "We go all out!"

Neat homepage, but how'd they come up with that name? Kum & Go :: E85, Biodiesel, Open 24 hours

The Kum & Go name, which was adopted during the 1970s, is a revision of a previous name, "Cum & Go" after concerns over its propriety in a more-modern world. It was also a play on the phrase "come and go" using the initials of Krause and Gentle. Sales of Kum & Go merchandise, which the company offers on its website, increased after Johnny Knoxville was seen wearing a Kum & Go T-shirt during a scene in the 2006 movie Jackass Number Two.[4] :cool::cool::cool:

Took a photo in Springfield on our November, 2008 trip (mostly to illustrate the low gas prices at the time, in comparison with prices in Louisiana). They are all over the place up there. I think the name is offensive, but they didn't ask me. :LOL:

Attachments

• cheapgas.jpg
    cheapgas.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The Kum & Go name, which was adopted during the 1970s, is a revision of a previous name, "Cum & Go" after concerns over its propriety in a more-modern world.
And they thought that changing "C" to "K" would help? Maybe it gets it past a couple more net filters, but it didn't save them from lolz here...

And it was located on Johnson Street? :D
How did you know? :D

I just found a website touting 118 slang words for ummm... Johnson Street. :LOL: I have a favorite, but I won't post it here.....:angel:

Harris Teeter - the one near me has some really nice produce.

and those were probably just the American ones, right?

When I was little I remember my Mother saying she needed to "run into the A&P." We kids thought this was simply hilarious. Knowing my Mother, she probably said it on purpose (but with a straight face) to make us giggle.:LOL:

How did you know? :D

I just found a website touting 118 slang words for ummm... Johnson Street. :LOL: I have a favorite, but I won't post it here.....:angel:

Anyone want a burger?

Attachments

• in and out.jpg
    in and out.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom