Bet She Didn't Save for Retirement...

Three hots and a cot -- sounds like a plan to me.

Crack must be health food. She looks pretty darn good for 89, or even for 79.

Ha

Crack must be health food. She looks pretty darn good for 89, or even for 79.

Ha

Mom is not using. Trust me on that. Pipers look like the walking dead. As far as the perp. I'll be darned if I end my days doing time. What a fool.

The 'newer health plan'

Prisoner Gets $1M Heart Transplant - CBS News
A California prison inmate serving 14 years for robbery received a heart transplant earlier this month, renewing a debate about who deserves to get desperately needed organs.

Tony is 72.

From Wikipedia

Settlement with SEC:

On Friday October 15 2010, Mozilo reached a settlement with Securities and Exchange Commission, over securities fraud and insider trading charges. Mozilo agreed to pay $67.5 million in fines and accepted a lifetime ban from serving as an officer or director of any public company, it is the largest settlement by an individual or executive connected to the 2008 housing collapse. Robert Khuzami, director of the SEC's Division of Enforcement, said in a statement that "Mozilo's record penalty is the fitting outcome for a corporate executive who deliberately disregarded his duties to investors by concealing what he saw from inside the executive suite." By settling the SEC charges, Mozilo will avoid a trial that could have provided fodder for future criminal charges. [18][19]
This fine represents a small fraction of Mozilo's estimated net worth of $600 million. Countrywide will pay $20 million of the $67.5 million penalty because of an indemnification agreement that was part of Mozillo's employment contract. The terms of the settlement allow Mr. Mozilo to avoid acknowledging any wrongdoing.

Back
Top Bottom