Better call saul

Near the end of BB, Saul claimed the best case scenario for the trouble all around him was that he becomes the manager of a Cinnabon.

Near the end of BB, Saul claimed the best case scenario for the trouble all around him was that he becomes the manager of a Cinnabon.

I was really hoping that Saul would of joined Dexter on the logging crew - that would of been awesome.

23-dexter-1.jpg

I forgot about that until I read an article (Rolling Stone at the dentists office) about Better Call Saul.

'Better Call Saul': The Rise of a Sleazebag | Rolling Stone

The last we saw of Saul Goodman, he was buying himself a new life. As Breaking Bad headed to the final countdown and Walter White was arming himself for one last battle, his oily lawyer, Saul, was off with a bus ticket to Nebraska, escaping to the fantasy Plan Z of every two-bit hustler in every American crime story. A new name. A new town. A new identity, giving him a chance to live the rest of his life as a schnook. As he told Walter, "If I'm lucky, a month from now, best-case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha."

Back
Top Bottom