Bill Bennett "Misspeaks"

Yeah, Mr. Bennett would not want to abort the fetus's. That would be too easy!
He'd rather have them grow up to age 20 or so, so he could lynch them!

I saw an interview where he said that he was quoting something from Freakonomics. Anyone know anything about that?

TromboneAl said:
I saw an interview where he said that he was quoting something from Freakonomics. Anyone know anything about that?
I have not read that book, but I do know that he presents crime and abortion statistics that purport to show that legalized abortion cut down on crime.

I have no clue myself, but it seems doubtful.

Ha

Yep, he was paraphrasing Freakonomics.

However, since young folks commit most crime regardless of race, he could have said something like (paraphrasing here), "aborting all white pregnancies would reduce crime"

I saw an interview of the Freakonomics author on C-Span. He spent quite a bit of time with street gangs in his city, and claims to know a lot more about real life crime than the police do.

Until about age 18 to 21, it's hard to know whether a child is going to contribute positively to society. But parents are not imparial judges of a childs potential. It seems clear to me that society should be allowed to order abortion of any child prior to the child reaching the age of 18. :D :D :D

((^+^)) SG said:
Until about age 18 to 21, it's hard to know whether a child is going to contribute positively to society. But parents are not imparial judges of a childs potential. It seems clear to me that society should be allowed to order abortion of any child prior to the child reaching the age of 18. :D :D :D

But most politicians are over age 35. I want an option to abort them!

Back
Top Bottom