Booked flight to San Jose, but returning to wrong airport!

vvsonikvv

Recycles dryer sheets
I booked a flight for July 4 weekend a few weeks back. My brother has a business trip and is extending it for some vacation and wants me to go join him. His fiance is coming as well, but from another city, Philadelphia. So we are heading out to San Jose, CA and then drive to San Francisco for a few days.

Well, I booked a flight from Washington DC - Reagan Airport to San Jose... however, the trip back, somehow is to Dulles Airport in VA!!! :mad: I think I must have overlooked it as I thought it would be the same, because thats how I wanted it to be. The flight has 1 stop to Chicago, and luckily is the same flight as my brothers GF... and on the way back we have the same flight to Chicago..

But boy is it going to be fun arriving in Dulles instead of Reagon. My flight arrices 11:30pm July4, and I have work the next day. So it will now take me 1hr longer, and $30 less in my wallet.

so make sure when you book your flight online, to double check everything! and dont do it at 12am at night.

Any good tips on where to go/do in San Jose/San Francisco? I have about a week to explore and have fun.

vvsonikvv said:
I booked a flight for July 4 weekend a few weeks back. My brother has a business trip and is extending it for some vacation and wants me to go join him. His fiance is coming as well, but from another city, Philadelphia. So we are heading out to San Jose, CA and then drive to San Francisco for a few days.

Well, I booked a flight from Washington DC - Reagan Airport to San Jose... however, the trip back, somehow is to Dulles Airport in VA!!! :mad: I think I must have overlooked it as I thought it would be the same, because thats how I wanted it to be. The flight has 1 stop to Chicago, and luckily is the same flight as my brothers GF... and on the way back we have the same flight to Chicago..

But boy is it going to be fun arriving in Dulles instead of Reagon. My flight arrices 11:30pm July4, and I have work the next day. So it will now take me 1hr longer, and $30 less in my wallet.

so make sure when you book your flight online, to double check everything! and dont do it at 12am at night.

Any good tips on where to go/do in San Jose/San Francisco? I have about a week to explore and have fun.

Head you to San Francisco for sure!!! OAP is our resident SF traveller. He could probably suggest some sites for you to visit.

Well, I booked a flight from Washington DC - Reagan Airport to San Jose... however, the trip back, somehow is to Dulles Airport in VA!!!

That's one of my biggest fears when I book a flight from Panama to Atlanta. I always make sure the itinery says Panama City, Panama and not Panama City, FL. That would be ugly and expensive to fix if I ever did that. :confused:

vv,
As the most omnipotent potentate SF resident, I can fix you up with some diversions here in SF that will make a few hours of Dulles seem, pfsttt.

In SF, go to Harry Denton's Starlight Room bar at 450 Powell, top of Sir F. Drakes.

Mention OAP and Kimberly, Idaho. You will be feted. He's a multi, multi and gay but he will give you a great evening no matter what you persuasion.

Back
Top Bottom