Bruised my RV and my pride...

These are from the driver's side:

dent1.jpg

dent2.jpg

Whaaaattt!!! That's barely noticeable! :D

Audrey

P.S. Were you parking on sand? I hope you gave your rig a good hose down - especially the chrome.

Audrey

Next time you are at the airport have him watch the signals/lighted batons used by the ground crew as they guide a plane to the gate.
Yeah - I already figured out I could get the instructions off the internet. We also need to get a headset with earmuffs/microphone.

Audrey

Can't believe someone hasn't already done it. Especially not in one of those silly RV movies.

Audrey

Hey - that's exactly how it happens on our team! DH is always hops outside with walkie-talkie and circles the RV before we maneuver into a tight situation to spot issues and give directions (mostly hand signals). Especially when backing into a campsite! Yes - he is always at one of the corners, and if I can't see him, I stop until I can.
We actually had a pair of these in our cruising days. Folks call'em marriage savers. Beats the h*ll out of shouting from the bow of the boat.
Cruising Solutions - Sailing Solutions | Cost effective equipment for life under sail
HeadSet_1.jpg

How about applying a crowbar to the dented-in panel? Then, throw some dirt on the scraped paint as camouflage, and party on. :dance:

Of course it is easy for me to say, as it's not my set of wheels.:D

But many Class C's are 8.5 ft (102 inches) wide - the max width allowed. Same as a Class A with the slides in. They are just usually not quite as tall and not as long. But many of the hitting stuff issues has to do with the width, although the turning corners stuff is definitely harder in a longer Class A.
Audrey

Yeah, other than the other two dimensions, they are all the same. :whistle:

P.S. Were you parking on sand? I hope you gave your rig a good hose down - especially the chrome.

Audrey
The whole state is made of sand, but they put river gravel in the RV site.

I'm a big fan of the California Car Duster. I use it on my cars, bikes, and anything else that collects dust. Works amazingly well. It goes so fast that I can do the whole RV in 20 minutes, car in 5. Good on the dashboard, too.

The whole state is made of sand, but they put river gravel in the RV site.

I'm a big fan of the California Car Duster. I use it on my cars, bikes, and anything else that collects dust. Works amazingly well. It goes so fast that I can do the whole RV in 20 minutes, car in 5. Good on the dashboard, too.
Yes - but you were parked right next to salt water, so that can make a big difference! I was actually thinking of the salt exposure/corrosion.

Wait - you live in Tampa FL - never mind!

Audrey

Back
Top Bottom