Cartoon Character/Public Figure Most Identify With

Re: Cartoon Character/Public Figure Most Identify With?

Mickey mouses divorce trial from Minnie begins to conclude when the judge says that he finds no evidence that minnie has any mental impairment.

Mickey says "I didnt say she was crazy...I said she was ****ing goofy!"

Eagle43 said:
Wiley E. Coyote.

Beep! Beep!

:D :D :D

Wiley was the ultimate survivor!

The Roadrunner dished out a lifetime of mayhem, and pain to Wiley on every episode, but old Wiley always came back for more. ;)

If he could only have managed to dump that crappy Acme company that made all that junk that blew up on him, he'd be eating roadrunner au poivre right now...

DanTien said:
Thanks Jarhead for raising this issue, I think we will be able to put this question thats been dogging us to rest. Here thanks to Bill Cook we have a pretty good answer - a guy I hope joins the forum  ;)
img_367305_0_26ce7096d00627f940fc4af40a72dc8f.jpg
img_367305_1_60eade32ac43dc478ac4b931cadc3199.jpg

So what is Goofy? Well, I know one thing for certain. Dogs don't vote, and so Goofy is not a dog. If it's good enough for the U.S. Census Bureau, it's good enough for me.

Dan: Thanks for Your answer (and Mr. Cook's research on the "Goofy" controversy.)

About 40 years ago, following the same reasoning as Mr. Cook, I was equally as certain that "Goofy" couldn't be a dog.

My brother-in-law insisted that he was a dog. When I attempted to reason with him, he finally said, "how much"? I thought a $5.00 wager sounded reasonable.
(Hell, it was a lock). ;)

We decided to send a letter to Walt Disney Studios, and agreed that their answer would be final, and no whining or sniveling allowed for the loser.

We got a very short answer. (They obviously didn't want to elaborate too much in the event of possible litiagation).

Their answer: They are both Dogs!

I've never felt good about losing that bet. ;)

Jarhead, who is pleased to have something to do, while I'm waiting for my home course to dry out enough to be able to play, after the last few days of heavy rain.

Cute n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
If he could only have managed to dump that crappy Acme company that made all that junk that blew up on him, he'd be eating roadrunner au poivre right now...

:D :D :D :D

Rob from Get Fuzzy, even though I'm not a guy and I'm not vegetarian..

getfuzzy2008141560301.gif

Back
Top Bottom