Charter tv/phone/internet

veremchuka

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
irradiated - too close to the nuclear furnace
I suppose there are good and bad reviews on this topic, anyone have Charter and do you like the TV, phone and internet service? I guess I'm curious to see if there are any horror stories like it looked great but it sucks and if I knew then what I know now I never would have done this. Seems pretty straight forwards but you never know what you'll get and then you're committed, requires minimum of 1 year contract. It sounds like a good deal.

Have it, like it, no problems that weren't fixed quickly (with no charge) but I find it a little expensive. Many neighbors switched to AT&T U-Verse recently because they offered a pretty good deal (from what I'm told) in order to get their business. My contract doesn't expire for another year and at that time I'll check with neighbors to see what they think of AT&T. If AT&T offers a better deal I'll see if Charter will match it.

We have had Charter in the past and the service was fine. We moved recently and I found that it was less expensive to go with Dish, DSL and OOMA for TV, internet and phone respectively than a Charter bundle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom