Chevrolet Equinox crossover 4 cyl./AWD

MovingtotheCove

Recycles dryer sheets
Have read some reviews. Have talked to dealers. Will be doing a test drive. Just wondering any input from any current or past owners on this small SUV? Comparing it to a Jeep Patriot in our decision process. The reviews on Chevy much better but wondering about any real owner's input. Thanks.

I have the Equinox with the 4 cyl with 8500 miles on the 2012 model. Mine is a front wheel drive but very pleased with the fuel economy 32 mpg on the highway; 22 - 24 in the city. It has much passenger room for its size and drives very smoothly. Very pleased with our decision.

I have one, 28000 miles and my daughter and DW fight over who gets to drive it.....it's a couple years old, never been in for warranty repairs....it's a FWD.

I have one, 28000 miles and my daughter and DW fight over who gets to drive it.....it's a couple years old, never been in for warranty repairs....it's a FWD.

This describes my experience also. Mine is an '11 model year 4 cyl FWD. I was not too sure about AWD with the 4 cyl. I drive in hilly areas (WV) quite a bit and it is more than adequate for me. I got mine in Dec 2010 and have 50k on it.

Back
Top Bottom