Cougars???

So, young men actually know all they need to about sex, and are really looking to older women to teach them how to clean and make drinks?? I guess I am learning a lot from the forum after all:ROFLMAO:

Frankly the only thing I know about young men and what they want is sex. When you get a bit older you realize drinks and cleaning have their place ;)

Oh let me add. A lady with a charming personality and intelligence takes center stage at my age.... :)

When I found out later that he was 16 months younger, I was very surprised and of course teased him about respecting his elders. :whistle:
A 16-month difference is not a lot for 18-yr olds, leave alone at our age. I stopped dating when I was 20, and got married early. So, I did not "have a chance" to know anyone outside of my age group.

I certainly do not think that an age difference of even 20 years would be an obstacle to a couple's happiness. However, one would wonder if a man or a woman intently looks for a subject that much younger in age, and only those younger.

There is a 10 yr difference between my wife and I. She has trouble with numbers so she claims that had she known the age difference she would never have picked me out of a book. (that is a whole different story).

Jim

"I can't believe how much I have learned about from Cougars."

I wish somebody could tell me what all this unknown sex stuff is, that 25-year-old men are supposedly eager to learn from 40-year-old women. Sex is one of the greatest inventions ever, but come on (no pun intended). There are only so many things you can do; they are all in "Joy of Sex" and thus accessible to anyone who can read; and any horny 20-something couple can run through most of them in a year. Then the second year is spent learning to do them more slowly and patiently so they are even more fun.
So, what is this great hoard of additional sexual knowledge, known only to 40-year-old women? I suspect yet another myth....

A.

Actually, 25 year old men not doubt hope that the 40 year old will "do stuff" their younger girlfriends won't..........:whistle:;)

There is another thread that asks if this forum will ever become extinct.

Not while we have the Cougar thread. 2 bits says it will pass the funny joke and funny video threads.

We can tell that Bunny isn't watching anymore. This thread would surely pull him back out of the woodwork.

You mean like the three times around the world back door side flip? :greetings10:

Yes, in the spirit of scientific inquiry, what exactly are these practices that women will refuse to consider at 25, are absolutely wild for at 40, and (according to some forum members) have sadly lost all interest in by 55?

You are welcome to use euphemisms, to keep the moderators at bay. :rolleyes:

A.

Yes, in the spirit of scientific inquiry, what exactly are these practices that women will refuse to consider at 25, are absolutely wild for at 40, and (according to some forum members) have sadly lost all interest in by 55?

A.

:police: Thanks! We try to keep things reasonable.

I think that for the most part 25 year old women these days are pretty sophisticated, compared with, say, 17 year olds.

You mean like the three times around the world back door side flip? :greetings10:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

When you wrote this post, I was sitting at a county level Legion testimonial dinner, all dressed up, stuffed to the gills with prime rib, listening to some speaker drone on and on and on and...

I truly have to reprogram dh2b for what he considers a "fun night out". :rolleyes:

:police: Thanks! We try to keep things reasonable.

I think that for the most part 25 year old women these days are pretty sophisticated, compared with, say, 17 year olds.

No doubt, and from what I hear there is nothing 17 year olds aren't promoting, let alone tolerating.

Anyway, most men including me have pretty straightforward tastes. Spend some time in the suburbs, a nice long time downtown, and then rock a bye-baby as long as the strength lasts.

Ha

A.
Hmmmm...scientific inquiry...wild...women...:cool:

Oh the possibilities, the possibilities abound. :rolleyes:

But I like our moderators :flowers: and don't want to give them too much overtime this weekend. :LOL:

Glad to have piqued the interest on the females on here.........:)

I thought a woman's sexual peak was in her 40's? I guess I know nothing........:(

A.

You really want me to answer that? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glad to have piqued the interest on the females on here.........:)

I thought a woman's sexual peak was in her 40's? I guess I know nothing........:(
Mind over matter is my personal answer to the age/desire/gender equation. There are too many exceptions in all 3 categories to generalize.
I really think it is mental attitude and joie de vivre that determines nookie urges.

I'm 51 and starting to enter The Hormone Zone :(.
I don't feel any waning of urges. And even if I did, why would I want to miss out on SO much fun ? :confused:

The best way to win a race is to take the first step, and all that jazz. :D
Hum a few bars, and I'll pick up the tune. :cool:
Everybody knows that grouches don't get l*id. :LOL:

Helllllloooooooooooooo :greetings10:

Yes!!! Inquiring minds want to know.

One of my dance partner in her fifties kept mentioning her daughter of 24 to me because "her apartment is right next to where you go dancing all the time." I didn't respond the first couple of times because I thought that 14 years difference is a bit too much. After the third time of mentioning her daughter, my dance partner showed me a picture, and I finally got the hint that may be she wants to set up me with her daughter. We will see. Seeing how some of the women here date men much older, why not give it a try?

One of my dance partner in her fifties kept mentioning her daughter of 24 to me because "her apartment is right next to where you go dancing all the time." I didn't respond the first couple of times because I thought that 14 years difference is a bit too much. After the third time of mentioning her daughter, my dance partner showed me a picture, and I finally got the hint that may be she wants to set up me with her daughter. We will see. Seeing how some of the women here date men much older, why not give it a try?

Go for it........:)

Well if mom likes you. Why not! Specially if you liked the picture. Whats to lose but a dancing partner. Or maybe the mom was checking you out to see if you were into younger woman. Oh my the mind wanders.

Thanks FDude for coming back and providing such a stimulating topic. :cool:

I didn't respond the first couple of times because I thought that 14 years difference is a bit too much. After the third time of mentioning her daughter, my dance partner showed me a picture, and I finally got the hint that may be she wants to set up me with her daughter.

She's 24, not a teenager. Maturity may not correlate that well with age.

My observations:

1) You are slow to pick up on that hint. Gee!
2) It appears you changed your mind after seeing the picture. :D So, she's cute?

Back
Top Bottom