Credit report dispute

As of Credit Karma's latest update, my credit is back to 805 and 798. :)

There's a couple of angles to this. Your insurance company's essentially telling you that they don't want you as a customer. The Upper 1% won't even meet their criteria for their "Best Rates." If you've been with an insurance company 20 years, you're not getting their lowest rates anyway.

Insurance companies are notorious for quoting low rates to get new customers' business, and then upping premiums 10-15% a year--using inflation as a reason for higher rates, even with no claims. I change insurance carriers about ever 5 years to keep'em honest--and rates reasonable.

If your insurance company's underwriting requirements are so high, go elsewhere. You're not glued to them for life.

I don't believe that is the case, we check rates pretty often and have a lots of coverage bundled together for our business and the 2 families connected to it. My take on it is that this is the age we live in...but I will be talking to our agent and asking for some hard numbers....but you are correct, sometimes inertia is the enemy of saving money.

Back
Top Bottom