Dancing with the Scars

MasterBlaster

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Kevin Johnson, 59, was arrested in Madison, Wis., in February and charged with using a stun gun repeatedly on a local dance instructor, whom Johnson believed was a "sinner" (also a "fornicator" and a "peeking Tom") who "defiles married women" by teaching them dances involving bodies touching. [Wisconsin State Journal, 2-9-10]

If the dance studio hired a Non-Union temporary replacement instructor, the title of this thread could be changed From "Dancing with the Scars" to "Dancing with the Scabs"

1 Corinthians 5:5 commands us to take action against sinners. Of course the next few verses instruct us on proper maintenance of our pantry for baking bread, so what are you going to believe?

Darn I thought we were going to discuss how Kate Gosslein should have been the first to go !

Maybe we could make a reality TV show outta this.

"Shock therapy with the Stars" !

Or "Survivor Hollywood"

What do you think ?

I suspect it would get electrifying ratings.

I think I would be strapped to the chair.

Totally plugged in.

ohm... shouldn't be a shock to anyone that this thread would be so polarizing... It is hard to remain neutral on this story, but it really is too bad the guy wasn't more grounded. Watt the hell was he thinking? Maybe he was amped up on something?

I bet he is currently incarcerated.

Back
Top Bottom