Dental X-Ray Shows Cavity, No Pain, Fix?

Sounds bad. Last week I had Costcochondritis from eating too many different kinds of free samples.

:):):D:D

good one! I guess I did serve that one up slow and easy, right over the plate!

Gabe loves going to costco, just for the samples. Runs from one little old lady to the next, gives them a big smile and gets his goodies. He's done so well a few times he's saved me the trouble of feeding him lunch...

Several years ago I was involved in an accident and later discovered that I cracked one of my molars when I apparently tightly clenched my teeth at impact. I had to have a major root canal and subsequent cap on it and thought my problems were over. Wrong. About three weeks later, I ended up in the hospital ER with symptoms very similar to that of a heart attack, especially strong pain in my jaw and my breastbone area. After many expensive tests, I was diagnosed with costochondritis -- inflamation of the cartilage between the ribs and the breastbone -- probably caused by the impact from the accident, compounded by a major infection in my jaw presumably caused by bacteria from the broken tooth.

I would never want to go through that again. Ever.

that sounds awful!

i had a root canal fail - apparently occurs to about 5% fail, lucky me. 2 weeks after giving birth for the first time - boy was i unhappy about that. they shot some chloride something down to the infection site which increased the pain factor by 200%, like someone poking at your infection and holding - so after the original novacaine wore off, i was immediately in tears...

but that was when i learned all about the "pathways" the mouth can serve since they gave me all the warnings about, "go to the ER" if you feel pain in your chest, head, etc...i was stunned.

Back
Top Bottom