Do gals notice a guy's clothes and jewelry?

Mrs. Feet firmly believes all the jewelry in the family (except for wedding ring and wristwatch) belongs on her, not the male half of the Feet pair. Mr. Feet agrees.

My lovely, 22-year-old niece volunteered a comment. She kinda likes it when a good-looking guy shaves his head, but ... "A bald guy with a beard looks like his head is on upside down." ::) Figured I'd report this, since I'm pretty sure all you guys care more what a 22-year-old girl thinks, than the views of two middle-aged Feet! :)

Um....Ha...from the lady's side of the block...many moons ago, I used my engineer's business card to signal my interest to my present dh2b. this way i did not divulge my home address/telephone, but gave him a means to contact me during the day. methinks she liked more than the necklace. :D you devil you!

I second this . She was coming onto you !

Hi Freebird. I hope! I went by to see her today but she was off. This woman is seriously pretty and totally charming.
Ha
may i throw a brick in your general direction?
next time you go to the bank, have 2 nice hot coffees (mocha is a good bet - chocolate!) in your hand. you figure out the rest. :D

Back
Top Bottom